What is it called in different languages?
English: dill leaves
Telugu: shatakuppi/ sabasiege
Marathi: surva/ shepu
Hindi: sowa/ solpha
Malayalam: sathakuppa/ chatakuppa
About dill leaves: The other common name for dill leaves is soya leaves. It is an aromatic type. It has a sweet taste. The leaves are delicate and of feathery structure. They belong to the parsley family. Dill leaves are a good source of vitamin C and A, manganese, folate, riboflavin, and several minerals. Apart from this dill leaves are also a rich source of antioxidants including flavonoids, terpenoids, and tannin.
– Regulates blood pressure
– Reduces the risk of heart diseases
– Reduces body cholesterol
– Acts as an anti-cancer agent
– Prevents menstrual cramps
– Helps in the prevention of bacterial infections
– Improves bone health
– Treats kidney-related diseases
– Treats cough and flu.
– You can make pulav –https://youtu.be/JiTK819e0t0
– Can make dal –https://youtu.be/cyALEQ3HPR8
– You can make curry – https://youtu.be/x8f5QaZHoeM
– Can make paratha –https://youtu.be/t5r9Bv7zOSI
– You can make vada (snack item) –https://youtu.be/1zYK-4VIfBI
– Can make healthy rasam –https://youtu.be/y6hdqlnTwEg
– You can make chutney –https://youtu.be/ljek5FiEAeU