What is it called in different languages?
About phalsa: The other common name is Indian Sherbet Berry with the botanical name Grewia asiatica. It is a powerhouse of vitamins, trace minerals like vitamin B2, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, iron. Phalsa is a plant native to India and also grows in southeast Asian tropical countries. Pregnant women should not consume too much of phalsa as it leads to fluctuations in body temperature.
– Keeps you hydrated
– Relieves joint pains
– Treats anemia
– Acts as a body coolant
– Treats respiratory problems
– Builds muscles
– Prevents diabetes
– Energy booster
– Protects bone health
– Heals wounds
– You can make a drink –https://youtu.be/CzdWDISNc9w
– Can make jam –https://youtu.be/5wPMoxuqIqo
– You can make chutney –https://youtu.be/wbOinQ0lGkA
– Can make ice bar –https://youtu.be/qvRjU8EK4_o