What is it called in different languages?
Telugu: danimma pandu
About pomegranate: Pomegranate is one of the healthiest foods on the earth. The botanical name of pomegranate is Punica granatum. It is a round red colored fruit with a flower-shaped stem. Pomegranate consists of edible seeds covered with a juicy layer within. It is a rich source of fiber, protein, vitamin C, K, folate, potassium.
– Reduces inflammation
– Fights against cancer
– Prevents breast cancer
– Lowers blood pressure
– Fights against arthritis
– Relieves joint pain
– Lowers risk of heart ailments
– You can make juice –https://youtu.be/DecqfU51snw
– Can make jam –https://youtu.be/I-uHG4phjeU
– You can make raita-https://youtu.be/Ncbr5lcqtu4
– Can make cake –https://youtu.be/cPah2hzwf_E
– You can make chutney –https://youtu.be/YN4c_NAN47E