What is it called in different languages?
About sesame seeds: Sesame is known as the “queen of oil seeds” as it is the oldest oil rich seed. The botanical name of sesame seeds is sesamum indicum. Sesame seeds are rich in protein, fiber, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, phosphorus. These seeds have a sweet and nutty flavor. They are native to India and Africa.
– Protects bone health
– Treats inflammation
– Reduces cholesterol
– Prevents risk of cancer
– Fights against oxidative stress
– Boosts immunity
– You can make laddoo –https://youtu.be/-RoQ1zoqLIY
– Can make chutney –https://youtu.be/NRbnlipG3sE
– You can make rice –https://youtu.be/mRkhxZTyHL0
– Can make chikki (protein bar) –https://youtu.be/iiTKaCTf-EM
– Can make dry chutney powder –https://youtu.be/XzsZuY1GHCg
– You can make cookies –https://youtu.be/SxbEXhwzwKk
– Can use sesame seeds as an ingredient while making different kind of curries
– You can use them for seasoning (roasted sesame seeds)