What is it called in different languages?
English: dragon fruit
About dragon fruit: In fact, there are 3 different species of dragon fruit but Hylocereus undatus is the botanical name of the most commonly seen dragon fruit. The other common names of dragon fruit are pitahaya and strawberry pear. It is a tropical fruit that belongs to the Cactaceae family. Dragon fruit has juicy-sweet flesh with seeds in it. This fruit is very popular for its peculiar external structure and skin. It is a rich source of proteins, carbs, fiber, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, E.
– Fights against chronic diseases
– Loaded with fiber
– Promotes gut health
– Boosts immune system
– Improves iron levels
– Reduces risk of heart ailments
– You can make juice –https://youtu.be/peK8bEvLgKU
– Can make milkshake –https://youtu.be/JDkva__Glfw
– You can make sweet –https://youtu.be/S6gPGJvDVSo
– Can make chutney (special east Indian dish) –https://youtu.be/2Ux9g2DBRwA