What is it called in different languages?
Telugu: ulli kadalu
Malayalam: ulli thandu
Bengali: piyaz kali
English: onion stalks
Tamil: vengaya thandu
About onions stalks: There are four types of species referring to onion stalks and they are scallions, green onions, spring onions, chives. The onion stalks have a subtle flavor as they are premature onions. Onion stalks belong to allium family. Onion stalks are the excellent source of vitamin C. They are also a good source of vitamin A, B6, thiamine, folate, potassium, copper, manganese, iron and chromium.
– Reduces cholesterol levels
– Decreases risk of heart diseases
– Prevents fungal and bacterial diseases
– Regulates the blood sugar levels
– Supports against gastrointestinal problems.
– Helps digestion
– Speeds up blood circulation in the body
– Aids respiratory function
– Reduces risk of cancer
– You can make curry –https://youtu.be/UksrxwcReLI
– Can make fry –https://youtu.be/s-SPxMy8ooo
– You can make fried rice –https://youtu.be/LiHOL3y-OzQ
– Can make paratha –https://youtu.be/-MXuw6YAG0k
– You can make pan cakes –https://youtu.be/_Us6Fb2DObU
– Can make dal –https://youtu.be/MTbWjBPfN9o
– You can make snacks –https://youtu.be/0jd-B0niIEI