What is it called in different languages?
English: tapioca pearls
Telugu: saggu biyyam
About sabudana: Sabudana is made from tapioca sago (tapioca sago is a starchy substance obtained from cassava root). It is a rich source of carbohydrates, calcium, fiber, iron, magnesium. Sabudana is used in Indian cooking for making numerous recipes and also for making traditional dishes during festive times like Navaratri, Diwali.
– Regulates blood pressure levels
– Promotes fetus growth in pregnant women
– Gives energy
– Relieves from constipation
– Improves bone health
– Helps in weight gain
– You can make vada –https://youtu.be/Ley7gHw425s
– Can make kichadi –https://youtu.be/Sboyf70QR9A
– You can make vadiyalu (chips) –https://youtu.be/Igk73xwLNq8
– Can make keer –https://youtu.be/ZI2OecT2FMg
– You can make paratha –https://youtu.be/Y8G4FN_iSlc
– Can make pancakes –https://youtu.be/DgWKF5pOU1A