What is it called in different languages?
About sugar cane: A glass of sugarcane juice will cool you down remarkably anytime! The scientific name of sugar cane is Saccharum Officinarum. India is the largest producer of sugar cane in the world. Sugarcane is the key source of many by-products like jaggery, molasses, rum, biofuel, etc. It is a rich source of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, amino acids.
– Gives instant energy
– Enhances liver function
– Fights against cancer
– Improves digestive system
– Alleviates pain associated with STD and UTIs
– Cures acne
– Protects dental health
– You can make juice –https://youtu.be/4DA_5Ry6H2E
– Can make kheer –https://youtu.be/2u8loSpKtko
– You can make Pongal –https://youtu.be/mQUkKcv1gF4
– Can make dosa –https://youtu.be/GiPheQx_5Lw
– You can make ice stick –https://youtu.be/rAzUpJOw-Vw