What is it called in different languages?
English: sword beans
Telugu: tammakaya/ thambakaya
About sword beans: The scientific name of sword beans is Canavalia gladiata. It belongs to the Leguminosae family. Sword beans have numerous health benefits and medicinal benefits which makes it a magic ingredient in health drinks, tea, supplements, and even in toothpaste, soap. These beans are a rich sources of fiber, carbohydrates, fat, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Raw sword bean has been found to have more mineral content than cooked form.
– Enhances the nervous system
– Treats Parkinson’s disease
– Protects bone health
– Promotes liver health
– Prevents the risk of cancer
– Boosts immunity
– Increases metabolism rate
– You can make curry –https://youtu.be/RmXby6v_z58
– Can make fry –https://youtu.be/S3fmfmd388A
– You can make chutney –https://youtu.be/ZgMnkC3tv5k
– Can make pulusu ( stew) – https://youtu.be/kMsZ0Soywxo